- Tour Membership is open to all Professional Golfers.
- Jamega Pro Golf Tour reserves the right to refuse any membership application.
- To obtain membership a completed on-line application form together with the appropriate fee, payable on-line by Worldpay or call 07910 562735 for bank transfers and enquiries.
- No refunds will be given if a Member resigns or is banned.
- The Jamega Pro Golf Tour events are open to all declared Professional Golfers.
- Full Members take priority over Non-Members and amateur applicants.
- Entry to each event will be on a first come first served basis however members who have entered the preceding event or paid for several events in advance will be given the option for automatic entry.
- Amateurs with H/C's of 9 or less may enter the full two-day event but all enquiries and entries are now taken through SFG, Single Figure Golfer, see more here.
- 36 holes Stroke play over 2 days played in 2 or 3 balls and will be played in accordance with
- The Rules of Golf as prescribed by The Royal and Ancient Golf Club.
- Local rules will apply at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Your personal “Hard Copy” (Yellow-Card) of the local rules, should be carried at all times, please note, information for practice rounds is on the reverse of the card.
- The Field size is limited.
- Based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fields restricted to 80 professional entries, Jamega Tournament Director's discretion.
- Further details can be given on request.
- Tee Time preference for the first round, for those travelling together will be given whenever possible, also a late start time may be requested.
All requests cease at 6:00 pm on the Friday preceding each event.
- Tee times for the final day will be based on the leader board with the leading players going out last.
- The Prize Fund for 200 is guaranteed for the 18 scheduled events, increased to £11,000 regardless of entries.
- For the 2020 season, a minimum of 14 spots will be paid out, any increase from this number will be solely at Jamega's discretion.
- In the event of a tie, the result will be determined by a sudden-death play-off.
All runners up will be deemed to have come second and the place money will be divided equally between them.
- All winnings will be paid by bank transfer on the day following tournament closure.
- Overseas players, please note, basic UK tax will be deducted at source. We have a duty to forward all such monies directly to the Inland Revenue.
Order of Merit
- The Order of Merit will be determined solely by Points allocation as detailed within the published order of merit.
- Please submit your name and mobile number and event you wish to enter at either:
- The Tournament Office (for next event).
- Via the Tournament Entry Page or by telephone on 07910 562735.
- Ideally, payment online by Worldpay or payments via bank transfer can be made by calling 07910 562735
- The draw will be made 24 hours before the event and will be published on the website and individual Tee-Times will be sent via text.
- It is the player’s responsibility to inform us of any change to their mobile number or Email.
Closing Date for Entries
- Entries will be taken up to 10 am on practice day.
- Entries are limited, entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Players must register at the Tournament Office at least 15 minutes before their Tee-Time.
- Players failing to register may be withdrawn from the tournament.
- Appeals subject to Jamega's discretion.
- A player is fully registered when Jamega has received all personal details and outstanding fees. These must be paid in full before 5:00 pm on practice day.
- Late payment, on the first day of Tournament play, must have prior approval, exceptional circumstances only.
- Failure to give notice of withdrawal before tournament closure, Sunday 10:00 am will be subject to a fine of £100.
- Players withdrawing giving the minimum correct notice will receive a full refund of entry fees.
- A player opting not to play on Day 2, after the draw has been made, will be fined £100
- A player opting to “walk-in” during tournament play will be fined £100.
- All fines must be paid before any future entry will be accepted.
- Fines are at the discretion of The Jamega Pro Golf Tour.
- No fines will be applied for withdrawal due to a late call-up for Europro or Challenge Tour Event.
Membership and Tournament Fees
- Membership Fees are detailed here.
- Late entries and Non-Members must pay all fees before play.
- The “no pay, no play” policy remains in force for 2020, all fees and fines must be paid before a player will be permitted to “tee-up” on Day 1.
- To abide by the Rules and etiquette of Golf.
- To ensure speed of play.
- To report to the Starter and be ready to play at least 10 minutes before his allotted tee time.
- If the player is late and not ready to play when called he may be disqualified.
- A player late due to traffic conditions is at fault and will forfeit his entry fee.
- Note: The official, on-course clocks, are deemed to be the official time.
- To observe the one ball rule for each tournament round.
- Treat the golf course and its members with respect at all times, repair pitch marks and repair bunkers on leaving, failure to repair a bunker during Tournament play,
- will incur a £100 fine.
- Abuse of golf course property or Jamega equipment will incur a £100 fine.
- To ensure that Caddies, Fore-Caddies, friends and family when walking ahead of the playing group do not go out of sight of the players.
- When commencing a ball search, the player MUST start timing, or the ball must be declared lost.
Players and Caddies Attire
- The proper on course attire is required at all times.
- Hats & waterproofs must be removed before entering the clubhouse.
- Jamega reserves the right to require all Professionals and caddies to remove or cover-up any logo deemed to be inappropriate.
- The wearing of Jeans, Shorts or Collarless vests is not permitted.
- Soft spikes are preferred by all host courses and therefore are mandatory for all events.
- Players must ensure that their caddies observe the dress code.
- Caddies must wear "trainer" type footwear only, not spikes. (Caddies may wear tailored shorts.)
GPS or Laser Assistance
- Approved, Lasers with slope fitted are permitted but must be turned off.
Buggies and Trolleys
- Buggies* are not allowed, however, players may use powered or pull trolleys.
* Medical exceptions may apply, call 07910562735 for more information.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited on the Golf Course during Tournament play, except, as laid down in the local rules.
- Failure to abide by this code will result in disqualification.
- We would also respectfully ask players not to use their mobile telephones in the clubhouse, on the practice tee or during practice rounds.
- It is a requirement that all groups keep pace with the preceding group, NOT just to keep ahead of the group behind!
- Unless there is a mitigating circumstance i.e. a ruling is required (in which case the group behind should be called through). Then the following will apply:
- One bad time: Warning from the official.
- Two bad times: One stroke penalty plus £50 fine, to be paid before next Tournament entry.
- Three bad times: Two-stroke penalty plus £100 fine, to be paid before next Tournament entry.
- Four bad times: Disqualification.
- Please note: Fines are accumulative.
Timings will be as follows:
- Timing will commence when a group is out of position i.e. more than one hole behind the group ahead or failing to adhere to the recommended timings, which are;
Par 3’s 12 minutes, Par 4’s 14 minutes & Par 5’s 17 minutes.
- The player first to play an approach shot (which includes a par 3 tee shot, chip or putt) has 50 seconds in which to execute his shot.
- The second or third players have 40 seconds in which to execute their shots.
- Timing will start when the player is deemed to be ready to play.
- If these timings are exceeded then the player will be given a bad time.
- Play “ready golf” be prepared to play before it’s your turn, walk between shots at a good pace.
- Any appeal regarding penalties must be referred to the Tournament Director immediately after the round is completed and before the card is signed.
- Tournament closure. The tournament is deemed to have closed 30 minutes after the last group have left the registration area.
- In all cases the Tournament Directors decision is final.
- If you have any grievance with The Jamega Pro Golf Tour please discuss it with the Directors first.
Suspension of Play
- In the event of play being suspended due to thunderstorm / electrical activity, signalled by 1 long blast on the klaxon, immediately mark your ball and seek the nearest area of shelter.
- Resumption of play will be signalled by 2 long blasts on the klaxon.
- If play has to be suspended for any other reason, signalled by 2 short blasts on the klaxon then players may choose either:
- To mark the ball, or finish the hole currently in play.
- All players must then report directly to the Tournament Registration Office.
- Not until the players have been given permission, may play resume.
Course Unfit for Play
- In the event of a Tournament being cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, the Tour will try to find an alternative venue. This, however, cannot be guaranteed.
- We will do all in our power to replace any cancelled event.
- 18 holes must be completed by all competitors in order for an event to have been staged.
- Please respect the Tour and Sponsors when dealing with the media.
- It is a Tournament entry requirement that all players will be available for any media duties, including interviews, sponsorship presentations, press photographs and all television requirements.